Contact: Jolene Gamache
Ministers of Care
In our Ministry of Care, members provide compassionate, one-to-one, Christ-centered care and support for people inside and outside the parish who request our spiritual assistance. This may include visiting the sick and the homebound, planning and assisting at funerals, providing communion and rosary services for nursing home and hospice care residents, and praying for those in need via our Intercessory Prayer line. We meet monthly (fourth Tuesday of the month) as a team, to share and receive direction and spiritual support for our ministries.
Expectations for Ministers of Care
These are the expectations that we must meet:
- Hear the call to be a living witness of God’s love
- Be willing to meet monthly with other Ministers to receive support and spiritual guidance
- Be able to serve as requested
- Have a desire to connect others to Jesus through the church and its people
- Have a heart for loving and serving others
Click on the titles below to find out about the individual ministries.
Ministry to the Sick
Prayer Shawl Knitters